September 9, 2008

hostel v/s home

June, 12th: 
I just finished my first year at BITS-Pilani. I have been home three times in between and now at the end of it. Its a little strange.Every time I come home I get the feeling that I have never left the place and every time I get back I feel the same about hostel. It leaves me bemused at times. Nobody wants to share the same feeling , not even my elder brother. I guess the coming years should hold an answer for this.Or is this a question of maturity?
September, 10th: Complete nonchalance. The beauty of sunrise through the window. I'm not complaining anymore.  



2 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmm........
hostel v/s home must be tough rite!!!!!!!!!
i guess to achieve something gr8 u hav to compromise hai na!!!!!!

Unknown said...

@ pavitra :
Well, nothing comes easy

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...